Marc,

I have these tires.  They where some of the hardest to mount that I
have ever worked with.

I didn't see anyone discussing rim strip.  Make sure that the rim
strips is as thin as possible, no fold backs, no laying on the bead
seat.  I use plastic rim strips because they are the thinnest.  There
are also plugs for the spoke holes by Velocity.

The tires do loosen up after being at pressure.  I can now easily
remove them.

Regards,
Bill