Do you know whether you prefer Shimano, Campy, or SRAM brifters? You'd do
quite well with the build spec that Mark at Riv put together for a go-fast
Roadeo.

When I wanted to put together my road gruppo, I watched Ebay and was able
to piece together a 9-sp dura ace drive train at a reasonable price. In
general 9-sp will save you big bucks over 10-sp. At your weight I wouldn't
go with the Ksyrium-type wheels, I'd stick with 32-hole Mavic Open Pro or
Velocity Synergy.

jim m
wc ca