I have owned this for several years, but have not worn it very often.
It is bright blue, zippered front, with a white center band. Single zippered
pocket on the back. No rips, no stains. Smoke-free home. I have lost quite a
bit of weight and it is simply too big for me these days.

$16.00 Post Paid in the USA.

Photos available to interested parties.

Thanks,
Sean

The original sales blurb below:

Classic style with modern technology, this Sportwool jersey combines the
 comfort and wickability of wool with a modern lightweight weave for the
 ultimate cold weather jersey. Single zippered rear pocket, cuffed
sleeves, 7.5" zipper. Blue (BLU).
XL(44-46)