Not as cheap as Viva, but the QR feature is pretty handy:
http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/r13.htm

For non-leather saddles, I've been happy with some of the Specialized
models. They come in different widths, which I've found to be helpful for
fitting. Also, Bontrager makes some decent inexpensive saddles.

jim m
wc ca