I was there today, and really enjoyed the show. It's well worth the
effort to get there, and you'll see some fine examples of rideable
art. It was my first look up-close a Bruce Gordon bike, wow...
beautiful lugs, sculpted cantilevers, and gorgeous racks.

My pictures: http://diesel.smugmug.com/Bici/Sonoma-Museum-2011

- Andrew, Berkeley