I am now offering my beloved incarnation of the elusive ADAM saddle bag for
sale to we Rivendell folks; The middle size in the famous discontinued (sadly)
Baggins "Cartwright" saddlebag series of some years ago; Little Joe (smallest),
Adam (medium-large), Hoss (huge). Necessity can be a cruel taskmaster.
 No wear other than some flexibility to the straps, some dirt and dust and
negligible scuffing of bottom leather from support rack.
Asking $175 including Priority USPS to CONUS. Please inquire for photos and
more info to mschw...@nmsu.edu.
Thank you all for your consideration.

Please reply to mschw...@nmsu.edu

Thanks,