I'm selling my 60cm Sam.  Single top tube model, now unobtainium in this
size.  The frame is in almost new condition, one tiny nic in the paint (see
photo).  Very low miles.  It's a fairly classic build, with 48cm Nitto
Noodle handlebars wrapped in cork, twined and shellacked, Nitto technomic
stem, 100mm, Tange headset, Sugino XD triple crankest 175, 46/36/26. Deore
XT front and rear derailleurs controlled by Shimano bar end shifters. 8 spd
SRAM cassette 12-28.  Wheels are XT hubs laced to Mavic A119 rims in
silver  36 spoke front/rear, shod with Panaracer Paselas 37mm.  Brakes are
Tektro CR720 cantilevers with Tektro levers (right lever has a little rash
from wall contact).  Uno seat post.  Accessories include the the brilliant
Nitto Mini Rack and Berthoud stainless fenders.

Saddle and pedals not included.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29302617@N05/6087439020/in/photostream/

$1600 plus actual shipping charges.  I'm located in Seattle.

Greg