I've seen people attempt this before. I think the big stumbling block are
the derailers. Unless you go back to '90's CNC derailers like Paul, White,
Joe's, Precision, or the Excel/Elgin line, you won't find anything. SRAM is
based in USA, but I bet everything is made in Taiwan.

good luck,
jim m
wc ca

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Seth Vidal <skvi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Dave Rivbike <d...@rivbike.com> wrote:
> > Gestating the idea of an All American Roadeo.
> > Is it possible?
>
> I went through this when I was trying to get parts together for my AHH.
> >
> > Chain, Cassette, Tires, Cabling, Shifters, Brake Levers, Rims,
> > Handlebars
>
> RIMS: aiui velocity is moving production to florida soon(tm) - might
> want to look into that.
>

> Cassette - american classics - are they made here?
>

> -sv

*“Heroism breaks its heart, and idealism its back, on the intransigence of
the credulous and the mediocre, manipulated by the cynical and the
corrupt.”  C. Hitchens*