Well the temperatures soared into the 50's today so I had no choice but to go
ride.   I figured out the wind was out of the southwest and took off into it.
Now the first 14 miles were into ghosting 25mph winds but other than making me
slow it wasn't to bad.  (just noisy)  So I found side loops along the way in
small parks with trails I hadn't explored before and such.   It turned out to
be fantastic afternoon on the bike.  Made it to a transportation museum, parks,
and several walking trails, a couple of sidewalks, one yard and finished with a
High School Soccer field cut through.. Had my Stanley thermos full of coffee
that was to die for .. couldn't have asked for a better day really.

Here's some pics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tksleeper/sets/72157628642237275/

Kelly