Agreed. I never really knew Jay as a personally. My visits to the shop
always consisted small talks with Jay. Sometimes on a rare occasion, I
would catch him around Berkeley and we would exchange cycling nods. I
was always star-struck whenever I saw him. The pictures on the site
and his videos made him seem like some type of superman for Rivendell.
Sad to see him go. Glad he's going for a good reason. Cheers to Jay
"Superman of Rivendell" Hope life brings nothing but great things.