From: Mike Goldsworthy <mgoldswor...@gmail.com>
To: RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 3:13 PM
Subject: [RBW] Sam Hillborne 56cm question

Hi all -

My first time posting...I've been wanting to get a steel lugged bike
for a while now to use for commuting, grocery shopping, rides with the
kids...basically an all around general bike to use when I'm not riding
a road bike.

I've finally landed on the Sam, and have been saving to get enough $
to do a complete build. I'm about half way there, and discovered on
their website that it seems the 56cm only comes with a double top
tube. I emailed a few days ago to ask if this is the case, but haven't
heard back.

So, here's what I'm wondering - is the 56cm Sam only with a double top
tube now? If so, what would you suggest as some other options? I
really like the look and the idea of the Sam, but honestly don't like
the look of the double top tube at all...and if I'm spending that
much, I want to love not only the feel of it when I ride, but also I
want to love the look of it