Today I pulled my Rivy down from the hook and find the rear tire flat.
<a
href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclotourist/6733538469/in/photostream/";>Yep,
another goathead. </a> I don't know how often this happens, but lets
just say I've gone through a 100 pack of Rema tubes in the last few
years! So I'm kinda' considering going tubeless with this bike. Sun
CR-18 rims and 35mm Paselas. I have my 29er set up that way and love
it, but have Stans rims etc.

Any experiences positive or negative with a set up like this?

--
Cheers,
David

**