So my wife has finally worn me down and convinced me to sell one of my
many projects to fund a new purchase. For grabs is a 57cm Raleigh
international, reynolds 531, just repainted locally in Champagne Gold
Metallic, period decals from velocals buried in the clear coat. Chrome
looks good, not perfect though but no pitting or rusting or anything
like that. Bike has one small nick where too long crankbolt nipped it
before I realized what was wrong. Standard english BB. Measurements-
seat tube 57cm c-c, top tube 56cm c-c. Rear triangle was spread
locally (at a reputable bike shop, not by me) to 132.5 to acomodate
modern wheels. Dropouts were re-aligned with the appropriate park
tool.  Bike will take 38mm ties with no fenders and 28s with 43mm
honjos. Will include the honjos and the long reach gran compe brakes
in the sale. Bike was setup for 700c with those brakes and worked
great. Repaint was $250 and that is what I am looking to sell for
since I know that I will never get back what I put into it. Bike rides
really nice but max weight on it should be no more than about 200lbs
so with my fat ass will  never work for he sport tourer I was looking
to build. I have the matching campagnolo BB and 172.5 mm Strada
crankset (52 & 45 rings) along with the campagnolo pedals that came
with bicycle before I restored it that I can include at a negotiable
price. All have been cleaned, pedals and headset repacked with fresh
park grease. Can also sell those seperaratly if the buyer of the frame
doesnt want them. Again looking for $250 plus 50 for shipping, if your
cost is less I will refund but I will eat anything over 50, you can
also come pick it up locally.  Also have brooks grips for sale, honey,
removed 2 rings to make them a bit smaller, already treated with
proofide. These will NOT take bar ends, something I wish I knew when I
bought them, haha, was thinking 40 bucks shipped. Link to flikr page
with pics of all the items http://www.flickr.com/photos/67889635@N06/?saved=1
, and link to ebay page where I had the whole bike for sale so you can
see it built up
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230670744012&ssPageName=ADME:L:EOISFP:US:1123
. Email me with any questions/reasonable offers, These parts sit in my
living room so I get to hear the complaints all the time and need to
move them. Thanks.