LOL, i've had a pair of these for about 7-8 years and i actually ran
downstairs to double-check the size of mine to see if these would fit
as a 'backup' pair for myself.  even though i don't always wear them
when i ride, my pair are getting gnarly on the bottom.  i wear a 46
and an 11 tennis shoe so i think john's sizing is pretty accurate.

i think sidi stopped making these right? even when these were being
made the wait was even worst then the n.smythe bags!  wasn't there an
urban legend that these were only being made by one person at the
factory and he retired?