Mine varies from bike to bike; here are the extremes:

Off road bike (Fargo)

3 tubes
patch kit
tire boot
multi tool (all needed allens -- from SPD pedals to stem binder bolt;
all needed hexes, chain tool, spoke wrenches, screwdrivers)
Quik Stik
saddle cover
reflective ankle strip
Swiss army knife (for the blade)
extra chain link
extra Sram chain link
zip ties
Lezyne minipump, fat size
shop rag

Gofast (man, this has been hanging on my wall unrid since September)
Park T-bone tool
2 tubes
patch kit
saddle cover (gotta protect those Flites)
Lezyne mini (the skinny one)

The trike and the '03 Curt get something in between.

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 1:40 PM, Kelly <tkslee...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok here's mine.
>
> Park Patch Kit
> Park Boot Kit
> Brooks Tool Roll with added chain tool
> Park Latex Gloves
> Tube sometimes two
> Master-link
> Rain Gear
> straps
> Lock
> headlamp  nice for night time anything needing to see.
> Phone
> Nikon D90
> Stanley 1.4 quart thermos w/coffee
>
> General Stuff
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/tksleeper/6767269705/in/photostream
>
> Thermos and Camera
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/tksleeper/6767269199/in/photostream
>
> In the winter I carry a set of heavier gloves and balaclava... or lighter as
> the case may be.
>
> Kelly

Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM