I was actually going to start a "moustache bars position" thread on this list,
as I am struggling a bit with the bar position on my dahon as well.

It really is a lovely bike. I bought a samsonite hardshell case and traveled
with mine already. No airline fees, and a real bike to ride at the destination.
I am very pleased with this purchase.

Enjoy!
Sean