My Atlantis came from Riv with Paselas but I don't know if they were
TG or not.  I went to T-servs when the originals wore out, then to
Marathon Supreme.  With each change I got fewer flats.  With the MS, I
average about 1 flat over the life of a tire, & it's usually a wire
from a radial tire.  The MS seem to last about double the life of the
original Paselas.  Roads here are good and I tour with the Atlantis so
it sees a fair share of variety on road quality.

FWIW one of my touring buds has over 14,000 miles on a set of Marathon
Plus, and they look to have quite a bit of life left.  He doesn't care
how a tire rides or what it weighs; only that it be puncture resistant
and last a long time.  Don't know how many flats he's had I suspect
it's not many or he would have changed tires by now.

dougP