The way I'd like to see the system be implemented, if possible, would be
similar to the way airline miles work. As long as I keep placing new orders
before the 120 days expire, my rebate points never die. When I have enough
for a new order, that's when I activate them and use them. This way I can
wait until I have enough and minimize the hassle of having to split orders
to match the rebate points I have.

This would be a win-win scenario. RBW gets the recurring orders and we get
to use our rebates whenever we want as long as we don't let them expire.

René