I would like to see the setup, but $2000 is a bit much for a beat-up
Atlantis with no gears and no rear brake.
Does an Atlantis really fit 60mm Big Apples? Between Kevin's bike on
Chasing Mailboxes, and this tale of a fixie with 60mm BAs, I have a
lot of sudden Atlantis envy.

"These frames are handbuilt in California," are they?
 Philip

Philip Williamson
www.biketinker.com