Great couple of days of "Winter" in California. Days like these you
don't need "epic" rides to fulfill your cycling needs just a couple of
friends and a little bit of dirt.

Some noted adventures.
Riding with a buddy of mine who hasn't ridden since his crash a year
ago along Redwood Rd. What better way of getting him back on his road
bike then waking him up early in morning for a " short and easy"
ride.  He had fun.

Riding with my dad who's main goal is trying to lose weight and start
eating right because the doctor told him he needs too. Being a man of
action my dad does things or he doesn't. But when he does things he
goes all out, no excuses. He bought a indoor stationary bike, portion
out his meals and lost 7 pounds. Out of the blue, ( like typical dad)
tells me to get the bikes and to go ride  with him. Great father and
son bonding. We didn't really talk but we didn't have too. He had fun.

Ride with my buddy Will to RivHQ to grab some wool shirts for me and
Miss'(not Will). Like typical Rivendell fashion we always add an hour
to the ride when Rivendell is a stop because we find ourselves doing
or talking about random things with Grant and crew. Today's Rivendell
Randomness:
- Doing pull-ups on Rivendell's new Pull up bar. Ask Grant how many
different ways you can do a pull up.
- Playing baseball with some old leather catcher mitt Grant let us
borrow.
- Talking to new boxer ( bicycle boxer) Eliazbeth aka "E" aka " Beth"
aka Eliy. Who turns out to have be a really cool and easy person to
talk too. I met her previously at the garage sale but didn't know how
to start a conversation. We find out that she grew up near were we
grew up. She's fun.

Fun times all around.

Pictures Proved it happened:
http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyVzg2Z

-Manny " I'm kind of a big deal on the internet, my mom told me so."**
Acosta

** this is a joke by the way

P.S. I met some of the Legendary Team 7-11 cycling crew at their book
signing in Los Altos.