My initial plans to ride up to the show have been canceled due to
other events. But, I was planning on creating a ride based on the SF
Randonneurs' Davis 200K route. You can find the cue sheet here:

http://sfrandonneurs.org/route-archive.htm

A few notes:
- I haven't ridden this route, but I know that SFR tries to choose
safe and scenic routes where possible, which was why I was planning on
using it. With that said, they do this brevet at night and I don't
know whether the day-time vs. night-time car traffic patterns differ
greatly.

- You'll need to figure out which BART station you want to use as the
ride start, and how to link that up to the start of the cue sheet.

- You'll need to map your own leg from Davis to Sacramento, but I'm
sure that Google can find you some good ones.

Happy riding,
Lee
SF, CA