I'm always glad to see more positive exposure for 650b as well, since I
agree that it is only natural to have a prominent size option to fill the
relatively huge gap between 559 and 622 in a market where people sweat
1/2-degree ST/HT angle diffs and fraction-of-a-cm top tube and chainstay
increments.    I just hope there continue to be good 650b rims for those of
us who don't race and prefer rim-brakes.

-Matt