Great looking Sam. I really like the green color they are painting those
now. Actually, all the colors of the Sam have been pretty nice looking. I
have a 48 Sam in orange and have to say it is the most comfortable bike I
have ever owned.  I rode 60 miles this past Sunday and never once felt
pain, either back, butt, or neck, the whole time.  Just a great bike.  Have
fun on it.