Ok, just got off the phone with Mark over at Riv HQ who I had a awesome
talk with about bike fitting that was pretty illuminating. Long story short
though they will have the new Bleu color in stock in all sizes even though
as he said they have trouble moving the smaller ones but dealers and
whatnot requested it so get they got in done through the whole range of
sizes, except for the 64. That new bleu and the cream accents are a great
addition to a killer bike, almost thinking the unthinkable to sell my
beautiful Homer setup to fund a new Hillborne. Hmmmmmm