Great report, Brian - I enjoyed reading that. 200K would be plenty for
me, and you're NOT a slow rider. I just think most of those guys are
FAST. Riding a 200K this time of year, in this weather, is really for
the hard core riders anyway. I bet there are a greater number of
medium (us), and slow riders in the summer.

Have you done STP? Boy, that's a complete cross-section of riders.
I've done it twice, and think I've seen just about everything. No
desire to do it again, unless my sons really want to do it when they
are teenagers.

Keep telling us about your rando adventures. I'm interested, but not
sure I'll commit just yet. I'm definitely game for a populaire
(especially a pub crawl), and could probably swing a 200K in the
summer. Anything longer will have to wait until the kids are grown.

Cheers,
Alex