Just completed a 200k on a Specialized Avatar. 6'6", 230. Supreme comfort.
I'm pretty sore but not where I sit.
Plus I drove home with the bike on the roof rack, in a pretty good rain. No
worries about it getting ruined.
Just sayin'

On Sunday, March 25, 2012, davidfrench <nydavidfo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd have loved to bring my opinion and say how bad my brooks felt under
my butt for miles and miles but some bastard saved me from the pain of this
useless hype and stole it downtown SF while i was at the movie theater for
Tintin with the kid...