Greetings.
My aging 650b Fatty Rumpkins have suffered yet another puncture and
I'm thinking of switching over to a pair of new Maxy Fasties that I
purchased on a whim a year or so ago.  I commute mostly on paved bike
trail, but have to ride for about two miles on light gravel.  My
question is whether the Fasties will hold up to this kind of use or
whether I should buy another set of Rumpkins (which have been great
tires, overall), or whether there is a better commuter tire out there
for my Bleriot.
Many thanks,
Kevin