Besides weight, the CrMo steel and aluminum have slightly different
finishes.  CrMo steel seems to be slightly shinier.  I'm comparing the CrMo
steel setup (albatross+technomic standard) on my wife's Betty
Foy<http://www.flickr.com/photos/21531208@N00/6670547675/in/photostream>and the
aluminum setup (moustache+technomic deluxe) on my Sam.

The albatross is a wonderful handlebar and I find it especially great for
city riding.