I know this is slightly off topic, but I suspect that people on this list
would appreciate this bike more than some random person on CL.

http://imgur.com/a/Fv8rq

I bought this bike some number of years ago, cleaned it up, and give it to
my kids... it's been through two kids since then and is looking a bit rough
again (mechanically it's fine, just showing surface rust/cable wear/etc
again), but the style is in line with the interests of many Rivendell
riders... since RivBike doesn't sell any kid's bikes this size I figured
that it was worth posting here.  My kids really enjoyed this bike and would
always come back and tell me how much better it rode than their friends'
bikes, and they used to manage as much as 20 mile days on it.  It's only
because they've both outgrown it that it's for sale.

39 cm seat-tube, 45.7 cm top-tube, ~66 cm standover

The bike is in Folsom, CA (near Sacramento). I'd rather not ship it, but if
you're near an Amtrak station they make it fairly easy to do, so I'll
consider it.  I can deliver it to the SF bay area, but it might be a few
months before I go next.

Price?  Well, I don't really know what to say that it's worth, but I'll
consider any serious offers.

-Rex