The recent threads have inspired me to talk about my Rambouillet.  It
is used mostly as an all day ride bicycle and sometimes acts as a
commute bike.  It is equipped with 44/34 double with a 12-27 cassette,
Brooks Swift saddle, Nitto Soba bars, and Suntour Ratchet Friction DT
shifters.  I carry a small under-seat bag that is just large enough to
pack a multitool, a new tube, a few stick on patches, two tire levers,
a pocket knife, a yard long shoelace, and a plastic bag that acts as
an emergency saddle cover.  The tires a use alternate between 32 and
28 mm Paselas, I have mounted SKS fenders with either tire size but
prefer to ride (on this bike) without fenders.

Here are some recent pics

http://tinyurl.com/6nw4fmk

What have you all got?
JL