Here are the pics of my Ram with 33.33 Jack Browns and 45mm VO
Stainless fenders.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/taizocurry/6925065306/in/photostream/

The one change to the standard VO install is the the rear hanger was
clipped to fit and be mounted from underneath the fender.  I cut a
small slot with a dremel so that the hanger head could fit thru the
fender from the bottom to reach the brake bridge. The other tweak was
to wrap the stay bolts with hemp twine to keep the pronounced rattle
to a dull roar.

Bruce