haha.  The name goes back to my early college days and the first
internet message boards.  At the time I was mostly on music forums and
obsessed with all the blind blues guys - blind lemon, blind blake,
blind boy fuller, Gary Davis.  I'm actually blind in one eye, so I try
to keep the other one open when I'm riding bikes.  Especially in
traffic.