Tom, why must you always taunt me with your pewter Atlantis?  The tax
return could buy it, and the build kit is 100% in place (including Nitto
Big Front and Rear racks).  The only thing I'm missing is cloth bar tape
(thanks in part to you), and the blasted frameset.  But the family unit
won't approve it.  Torture.