Good eye, Mike; it is a 60cm, which I completely forgot to mention. I'm
really jealous at the jaw-droppingly beautiful paint jobs I see on here, so
I'm glad my little cream colored headtube can still get some attention.

I think a 46/30 would be awesome, especially since you could make it as
versatile as you like with cassette choice. I was thinking about putting
together a 46/36 with my leftover rings, sort of a mini-roadie-double. My
mangled knuckle is telling me to stop messing around with taking cranks
apart though, so that will have to wait till another day. I'm also a
complete novice when it comes to getting creative with cranks, so I'll
probably have some questions for you when the time comes.