On Saturday, May 12, 2012 6:11:14 PM UTC-4, Zack wrote:

> Any protips for cleaning rims? <snip>
> what do you guys do to clean up your rims?
>
> Kool Stop Continental Brake Pads is what I use. Although any decent brake
pad will do.
JB, a pro if there ever was one, once advised a nice ride in the rain, and
some down hill intermittent brake use. The wet road grit does a good job of
cleaning the rims. Sounds good to me. Quick, get your poncho and head for
the hills, before the sky clears!

Best,
Larry "bike commuting in rainy New England" Fieman