On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 4:12 PM, Peter Morgano <uscpeter11...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Bosco Bars,  not as pretty but will have more positions and more rise.  I
> have albas and am making the switch.

I've been looking at those.  I'm not sure, though, whether I want more
rise.  I do like the wider fore-section though, as it seems that it'd still
allow a nice wide grip while down low to avoid the wind.  That said, it
seems that riding on the bend would also give a nice wide position when
stretched out.  I rode a bike with Albatross bars while at Rivendell HQ,
but don't remember how much space there was to do that.