This place was famous for having been built on the third base position of a
demolished ballpark?
"Juicy Lucy" sounds about right, though. I took a picture of the burger,
but it was too pornographic to post anywhere. I do think it was in
Minneapolis, not St. Paul, and we did go there with a native guide.
I do have a non-offensive picture of Mickey's Dining Car to share, though:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/philipwilliamson/3639639989/

 Philip