The weather gods smiled upon Jim Thill's excellent organization of the Riv
Rally Midwest. Unfortunately, I had to leave at the end of Saturday. I'm sure
they're enjoying another epic, scenic tour today.

Some photos from Grant's appearance at Hiawatha, the ride from Minneapolis to
Red Wing on Friday, and the ride from Red Wing to Wabasha on Saturday.
Outstanding riding and company. Thanks, Jim. That was fantastic!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7627416@N06/sets/72157630029377718/

Ted Durant
Milwaukee, WI, USA