I hear by open up the table for the first annual (hopefully) Rivendell
Rally Bay Area Edition. I know it's kind of late but with school just
ending this was the last thing that crossed my mind. But I digress,
Mr.Grant PetersEn is book signing/reading near the Warming Hut under the
Golden Gate Bridge. The signing/reading starts around 1pm. I'm opened for
anything S240 Saturday>Sunday, bike ride before or after? We can't have all
the MidWest coast guys have all the fun! Lets hope we can get a good turn
out since this is a hop and skip from Rivendell HQ.
-Manny