On Wednesday, June 6, 2012 12:45:35 PM UTC-7, William wrote:

> My parents are coming to visit this weekend, and my Pop has indicated that
> he's got another batch of Grip King Supreme cages in the works.  He's more
> of a process engineer, so he's spending all his time on making tooling and
> jigs so a monkey can make cages.  Like I said before if we were paying him
> for time and materials I'd charge $750 a set for these.  But, he enjoys it
> and he is making them, so I need to either hoard them or sell them.  $25 a
> pair shipped was the price last time and all the feedback I received on
> those was positive.  I do not know how many I'll have this weekend, and I
> will attempt to first service those that emailed me a few months back on
> the last batch.  Let me know if you want to be on the list.
>
> Photos show what they are:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/45758191@N04/sets/72157629107195978/
>
> Pedals not included ;-)

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the info. I don't have grip king pedals, but can you explain why
your modification is needed? Was there a design flaw in the original pedal
that requires this modification? I was thinking of getting a pair of these
pedals, but if it needs this piece to make it work,
forgetaboutit....Thanks! Good Luck!