I'd been waiting for the Bosco bar specifically for this bike. It feels
great so far. I set things up with stem shifters to free up the space in
front of the brake levers and since these photos I installed some cork
grips. Those of you who've got the Bosco know there is a huge amount of
rise and they work very well for a MTB conversion. They trump the Wald bars
I'd been using in grip angle and weight.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8531240@N06/sets/72157630081055180/

 - Frank