What a grand day - I'm sure there will be a few more images (I know that Manny was snapping away) - An impromptu gathering took place while Grant P. hung out at the Warming Hut on Crissy Field and signed books. Against the west wall of the building (mostly), grizzled and new Rivendellians got a chance to meet and greet, oogle and drool before we headed out on a Manny-led loop.

Though I had to peel off and head homeward before the gang finished (and who knows, they _could_ still be out there trail-finding and encouraging each other onward...), but got a chance to meet a number of list members in the flesh. Good times.

Yep.  Photos -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclofiend/sets/72157630037466675/

Help out if you know a bike's owner or nameless rider.

Thanks to Manny for wrangling the ride, GP for giving us such an excellent reason to congregate and everyone who showed, either in spirit or in person!

- Jim

cyclofiend.com