Dress codes got you down? Tired of the Petersen-Style-Ride ride-police
interrogations over whether you have lycra knickers on under your knickers?
Sick of all the sideways looks from weekend roadies for cycling in sandals?

Well, take heart, the one ride a year with absolutely zero, none, nada,
dress code is tonight:
http://bikeportland.org/2012/06/15/you-need-the-naked-ride-and-the-naked-ride-needs-you-73363

(Riv content: sorry, not much... I'll be there on my tandem)

Regards,
-Allan