What do you mean by "Mustache style"?  You can certainly turn the albatross
bars upside down so there is less (actually negative) rise, but you will
still have to use the mountain bike type brake levers on it, whereas the
Moustache bar uses road levers.

If you used a stem with longer reach maybe that would straighten your arms
out a bit just like wider bar would.  Maybe that could give you the feel of
a wider bar...?  I've never tried that - just brainstorming here.

Aaron Y.
Currently in Utah while en route to Vancouver, WA from Rochester, NY.