I just bought the Tall Rando Bag from Acorn, and will post my impressions
after I receive and ride it for awhile.
But now I have an extra Boxy Rando Bag for sale. Here is a picture on my
AllRounder (and notice the room for a bigger bag to rise to my bars)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/79695460@N00/7543755828/
and here is info from Acorn's website (note mine is a tan color not this
rich brown, see above)
http://acornbags.bigcartel.com/product/boxy-rando-bag

The bag is like new, all the cotton duck and leather are supple and not sun
damaged.
There are a few smudges:
the first you can see in the above picture on the right side of the front
flap.
Then the left front pocket has some slight discoloration on it's flap
http://www.flickr.com/photos/79695460@N00/7543827962/
and there appears to be a bit of dirt on that pocket's base
http://www.flickr.com/photos/79695460@N00/7543837712/
The bottom is clean due to good fenders.

$195 shipped in CONUS