I have the canvas baggins edition of the li'l loafer on two bikes (one
with the old green raincover), and the main improvement I see in the
Acorn is the non-zippered access point on the main pocket.  I don't
dislike tweed, but do prefer the tan canvas / brown leather style.

I regretably lost the matching baggins Keven's bag off the back of the
Atlantis to the proverbial Bicycle Thief last week.  Cut the zipties
and made off with my kit, minipump, etc.  I suspect he was after the
saddle, which was somewhat more effectively secured to the frame, and
he just took the bag as compensation for his efforts, the bastidge
(impotent fist shaking implied).