Patrick,

My experience is that hot weather clothing is even more personal than cold
weather gear. I have ridden in rayon Aloha shirts, but in Indiana, when it
gets really hot and humid I have to have my puckerwear shirts (Patagonia's
seersucker). It is important to note that your high humidity would normally
be pleasantly low around here.

Bob