On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Seth Vidal <skvi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just got my poster back from the framers and I thought I'd share
> what the framers and I came up with to match the poster:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/skvidal/7609912320/
>
> detail:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/skvidal/7609916890/
>

> I think it came out great - especially how the frame color matches the
> text pretty well.
>
> Thanks to riv for deciding to do a poster.

I got a number of positive replies about the framing and I wanted to
pass on some info about the frame and shop:

the frameshop is  house of frames:
 http://cravenallengallery.com/framing/

I talked to the framers and they gave me the whole frame info:

The frame is from bravura moulding at
www.bravuramoulding.com
the frame id number is:
BMC 78-2-CD
CD == Cinnamon/Diamond - which is color + design

Most frame shops should be able to order this frame.

Hope this helps anyone looking for the same.

-sv