The Eggers review was timely. I am still suffering a stitch in my side from
encountering an apparition in turquoise blue coming at me on a bike lane in
a normally quiet residential neighborhood yesterday. I had just come off
the tow path and was on my way home when I saw it coming at me. It had been
a wonderful ride home. It was quiet. It was hot, but seersucker, shorts,
and sandals, made it comfortable. And then he appeared. The matching
ensemble was nice - but the slick, aero (I presume) shoe covers in
perfectly coordinated blue... almost made me run into the curb. I wonder if
they make those things for Chacos...