As part of this vintage racing aesthetic, I love the graceful lines of the
steel racing bikes of the time in comparison with contemporary racing Sputniks.

Marc
From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com [rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of PATRICK MOORE [bertin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 10:00 AM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBW] Re: You really will like this video ...

You are welcome: I enjoyed it so much I watched it about four times in
a row last night.

Just for the record: I didn't post it to praise racing (tho' there is
nothing wrong with racing as such) but because of the genius, in the
true sense of the word, of Burton's talent and, second, for the (in
consequence) shots of the seemingly effortless speed, where her
position and movements seem to flow naturally from body to machine.
Wonderful in an aesthetic way.